Thursday, October 25, 2007

On your mark, get set...

...train!

Yup, my training for the half marathon has officially begun! This morning I woke up well before the crack of dawn and met Diana at her house at 5:40am. We went over to her association's fitness center in Rancho Niguel and I ran 3 miles on the treadmill. I walked for about another .4 miles and then we worked out on the elliptical machine for 10 minutes before I stretched and went home to shower and head off to work. Tomorrow we plan on meeting at 5:20am...yikes! It's so nice running with Diana again though! The workout flies by and even though it's hard, in the end I like waking up early and getting my workout done before work instead of after work (especially since it's getting darker earlier and earlier). After the smoke from all of these files clears we'll be able to run outside again. Until then, we be up in the gym just workin' on our fitness...

No comments: