Friday, December 14, 2007

Where do you get off comparing your hands to my hands?!

Well...I've been doing a lot of things lately (working, grading, etc.), but not a lot of running. I'm horrible, I know. If I don't kick it into gear soon then I'm going to be slow as molasses during the half marathon race.

One thing I did recently that didn't involve running was make my debut as a hand model! My company needed some new photos for some new marketing materials and I was the female part of the photo shoot. How cool?!


[Photo by Dan Snipes]

Any hand modeling I do needs to be done ASAP because eventually, my hands are going to look like my Mom's (from left to right: Mom's hand at 49, Anna's hand at 18, and my hand at 25):


Besides hand modeling, I've also been eating a lot. It's part of my daily routine now: Get up, eat a cookie, shower, brush teeth, eat brownies for breakfast, and drink hot chocolate. Chew a piece of gum to freshen breath. Two minutes later eat cake for lunch. Recharge in the afternoon with some chocolate truffles. Skip running to stay inside and eat more cookies and maybe a cupcake or two for dinner. Hook up IV with sugar water to me so that I can have a constant supply of sugar in my body during the night. Repeat in a similar fashion the next day. In support of this new diet, I hosted my 2nd Annual Dessert & Coffee Party, which was attended by my very wonderful friends, who brought some very yummy desserts. Mmmm...mmmm!


[Sabina, Michelle, Nicole B., & Me]

[Felicia, Me, & Maria]

I should state that I have done some running. Since I last posted I ran 4 miles at the Mission Viejo gym and attended an hour long yoga class with Sabina, ran 6 miles outside with Diana, and ran another 4 miles at the Aliso viejo gym.

No comments: